We did all sorts interesting things on our first full day in India. Chinnu picked us up right after breakfast and took us shopping in Trivandrum for wedding and hot weather clothes. Amelia also bought some jewelry for the wedding and a beautiful lehenga dress.
For lunch, we had some delicious southern Indian Thali before heading over to a famous Hindu Temple in the heart of Trivandrum.
We didn’t return to our resort until 8:30PM, 11 hours of shopping and driving, so we turned in for the night and slept for 11 hours!
The next day we went for a walk along the beach near our resort. It was so beautiful and relaxing.
Other videos in this series:
- Our Journey from Cuenca Ecuador to South Beach Miami – India Part 1 (Episode 94)
- Drama at 35,000 Feet + AirBnB Apartment Tour – India Part 2 (Episode 95)
- Amsterdam In Spring 2019 + Canal Tour – India Part 3 (Episode 96)
- Keukenhof Tulip Garden Spring 2019 Amsterdam – India Part 4 (Episode 97)
- Dinner With Chinnu’s Family in South India // From Amsterdam to India – India Part 5 (Episode 98)
Hopefully you enjoyed our video, and if you did, please LIKE, COMMENT and SHARE it, and SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel. ¡Muchas Gracias y Hasta Luego!