This is the final video from our trip to 4 continents in 4 weeks. Chinnu and Abin’s family had a feast to celebrate the marriage, and to honor the attendance of the 4 gringos from Cuenca, Ecuador. Here are a few pics I took (click to enlarge).
Niraamaya Retreats – Kovalam, India
We also wanted to share our experience at Niraamaya Retreats in Kovalam because it was so memorable and amazing. Our beachfront cottage was very comfortable with amazing views of the Arabian Sea. The restaurant and staff were super accommodating and made sure we ate lots of delicious vegan food. And the grounds were so beautiful that we recorded a montage sequence for you to see. We highly recommend staying at Niraamaya if you’re ever in southern Kerala, India.
Niraamaya Retreats Photo Gallery
We LOVED our time at Niraamaya Retreats in Kovalam! Here are a few pics from our time there (click to enlarge).
Cochin International Airport Display – Kochi, India
After we left Munnar, we drove to Kochi to catch a flight back to Trivandrum. The Cochin International Airport is quite the sight to see. It’s one of the nicest, cleanest, most comfortable airports we’ve seen, and we were at 10 different airports on this trip alone.
The following display showing the traditional Kerala costumes was just before the security check. These costumes and makeup are worn during a Kathakali, or traditional Indian dance. Kathakali is a Hindu performance art in the Malayalam-speaking southwestern region of India where we stayed during our time in southern India. We saw a version of this performance at the Niraamaya Resort, which we showed in the video.
Can you imagine wearing all that clothes and makeup in 95 degree heat and humidity?! Click to enlarge.
Other videos in this series:
- Our Journey from Cuenca Ecuador to South Beach Miami – India Part 1 (Episode 94)
- Drama at 35,000 Feet + AirBnB Apartment Tour – India Part 2 (Episode 95)
- Amsterdam In Spring 2019 + Canal Tour – India Part 3 (Episode 96)
- Keukenhof Tulip Garden Spring 2019 Amsterdam – India Part 4 (Episode 97)
- Dinner With Chinnu’s Family in South India // From Amsterdam to India – India Part 5 (Episode 98)
- A Taste of Southern India: Shopping, Hindu Temple, Beach Walk + Resort Tour – India Part 6 (Episode 99)
- Journey to Chinnu & Abin’s Wedding in Adimali Kerala India – India Part 7 (Episode 100)
- Family, Friends, Food & Fun in Adimali India: Chinnu & Abin’s Pre-Wedding Festivities – India Part 8 (Episode 101)
- Chinnu & Abin’s Pre-Wedding Celebrations – India Part 9 (Episode 102)
- It’s Wedding Day! Chinnu & Abin’s Marriage and Reception Party – India Part 10 (Episode 103)
- Tour of Munnar India & Eravikulam National Park + Le Celestium Hotel Tour – India Part 11 (Episode 104)
- Tea Plantations & Flower Gardens on the Road to Mattupetty from Munnar – India Part 12 (Episode 105)
Hopefully you enjoyed our video, and if you did, please LIKE, COMMENT and SHARE it, and SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel. ¡Muchas Gracias y Hasta Luego!