Endorsements, Promotional Videos & Property Tours
by Amelia And JP
Why Work With Amelia And JP?
Examples of Our Work
Here are 2 examples of our Promotional Videos:
Our Production Process
Here’s an overview of our process if we decide to work together:
- We’ll meet, either in person or via WhatsApp, to discuss your business, promotional goals and target audience.
- We’ll write a script pitching the benefits of your products and/or services, and create a filming strategy for your promotional video.
- We’ll review the script, filming strategy and staging requirements with you, and make requested edits.
- Upon your approval, we’ll set a filming date and time with a backup date in case of inclement weather (for outdoor filming).
- On the filming date, we’ll help you stage the setting based on previous discussions.
- Once filming is complete, we’ll edit the footage to create a first draft of the promotional video. This process usually takes 1 to 2 weeks depending on the length and complexity of the video.
- The first draft of the promotional video will be shared with you privately via Vimeo for your review.
- Requested changes will be made, usually within 2 to 3 days.
- Once the video is acceptable to you, and the final payment is made, we’ll send the files to you via Dropbox or WeTransfer.com.
Promotional Video Options & Pricing
Terms, Requirements & Limitations
We have a few terms, requirements and limitations:
- We cannot promote firearms, drugs, anything illegal or dangerous, etc.
- We cannot misrepresent your products or services. Everything has to be legitimate and provable.
- Our audience trusts us and the advice we give. Therefore, we must feel comfortable representing your business and the products/services you offer. Most of the time, we will want to test out your products/services before we will recommend them, or they must come highly recommended by someone we know and trust.
- We require half down plus travel expenses to be paid in advance. We’ll come to an agreement on travel expenses and production costs prior to your initial payment.
- Our videos are filmed and published in 1080p high-definition with professional music from EpidemicSound.com or YouTube’s free library. If you provide music for the video, it must be royalty free or you must own the rights to use it.
- We retain full copyright and ownership of the final version of the promo video and all raw footage. Upon final payment, you will be granted an exclusive lease on the video and raw footage (not containing Amelia and/or JP) in perpetuity (forever). However, you are not allowed to edit or alter the video in any way. If changes are needed, we will make them for you. The video we produce is a representation of the Amelia And JP brand image and must reflect the quality of work we provide and our value system. Unprofessional alterations may diminish the quality of the video, as well as our brand image.
- We cannot represent a business that promotes the consumption of animal products (e.g. steakhouse, butcher, leather goods, fur, etc.) or one that promotes environmentally damaging products or services (e.g. fossil fuel, mining, plastic, animal ag, etc.). If you own a non-vegan restaurant, we may be able to represent your business if you offer at least a few satisfying vegan/plant-based/vegetarian options, but we cannot describe non-vegan options except to say that they’re available.