After spending 3 days in the Trivandrum area on the southern tip of India, we took a taxi to Adimali in central Kerala for Chinnu and Abin’s marriage (aka wedding).
The drive took about 7 hours, with a few stops for refreshments, food and pictures. We had fresh coconut water from a roadside stand, and we saw monkeys and a beautiful waterfall.
Other videos in this series:
- Our Journey from Cuenca Ecuador to South Beach Miami – India Part 1 (Episode 94)
- Drama at 35,000 Feet + AirBnB Apartment Tour – India Part 2 (Episode 95)
- Amsterdam In Spring 2019 + Canal Tour – India Part 3 (Episode 96)
- Keukenhof Tulip Garden Spring 2019 Amsterdam – India Part 4 (Episode 97)
- Dinner With Chinnu’s Family in South India // From Amsterdam to India – India Part 5 (Episode 98)
- A Taste of Southern India: Shopping, Hindu Temple, Beach Walk + Resort Tour – India Part 6 (Episode 99)
Hopefully you enjoyed our video, and if you did, please LIKE, COMMENT and SHARE it, and SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel. ¡Muchas Gracias y Hasta Luego!