After a long journey from Cuenca Ecuador to Adimali India via Quito, Miami, Amsterdam, Mumbai and Trivandrum, we arrived in the mountain jungles of central Kerala in Southern India for Chinnu and Abin’s wedding.
This video is Part 1 and covers the morning and afternoon of the first day of the 2-day wedding. Normally, the wedding would last 3 days, but because Chinnu’s village of Adimalathura is so far from Adimali, the family compressed the timeline to 2 days.
We got a tour of Basil’s bakery “Spoon” in Adimali on our way to Abin’s house for snacks and lunch with the family. Then Amelia went to the beauty parlor with Chinnu to get beautified for the evening’s events while the guys went to a spice farm for a tour.
Other videos in this series:
- Our Journey from Cuenca Ecuador to South Beach Miami – India Part 1 (Episode 94)
- Drama at 35,000 Feet + AirBnB Apartment Tour – India Part 2 (Episode 95)
- Amsterdam In Spring 2019 + Canal Tour – India Part 3 (Episode 96)
- Keukenhof Tulip Garden Spring 2019 Amsterdam – India Part 4 (Episode 97)
- Dinner With Chinnu’s Family in South India // From Amsterdam to India – India Part 5 (Episode 98)
- A Taste of Southern India: Shopping, Hindu Temple, Beach Walk + Resort Tour – India Part 6 (Episode 99)
- Journey to Chinnu & Abin’s Wedding in Adimali Kerala India – India Part 7 (Episode 100)
Hopefully you enjoyed our video, and if you did, please LIKE, COMMENT and SHARE it, and SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel. ¡Muchas Gracias y Hasta Luego!