Advertise with Amelia And JP
We can also feature your business in exchange for free products and/or services. Make us an offer! We love trying new things!
Video Sponsor + Pinned Comment
Dedicated Video + Pinned Comment (Limit 1 per Year per Product/Service)
Terms, Requirements & Limitations
We have a few terms, requirements and limitations:
- We must abide by YouTube’s Ad Policies, which means we cannot promote firearms, drugs, anything illegal or dangerous, etc.
- We cannot misrepresent your products or services. Everything has to be legitimate and provable.
- Our audience trusts us and the advice we give. Therefore, we must feel comfortable representing your business and the products/services you offer. Most of the time, we will want to test out your products/services before we will recommend them, or they must come highly recommended by someone we know and trust.
- Your sponsored messages will only appear in our Ecuador Lifestyle and Information videos. We will not include your sponsored messages in product reviews, foreign travel, plant-based diet, vegan or any non-Ecuador specific videos unless you instruct us otherwise.
- Sponsored videos are delivered on a first come, first served basis.
- Our rates will increase as our subscribers and views grow so .
- We rotate our sponsors so our viewers don’t get tired of hearing the same messages and tune out.
- Each video can have only one sponsor.
- No other sponsors are allowed on Dedicated Videos.
- Sponsored videos are ONLY allowed on Amelia And JP’s YouTube Channel. You can share the link to our video on your social feeds, but you cannot publish any of our videos to your YouTube channel, Vimeo, social media feeds, website or any other place on the Internet. This also applies to Dedicated Videos. If you would like us to do a promotional video or property tour for your business that you can publish to your own channel, website and social feeds, please checkout our Promotional Videos page for more details and pricing.
- We cannot represent a business that promotes the consumption of animal products (e.g. steakhouse, seafood restaurant, butcher, puppy mill, leather goods, fur, etc.) or one that promotes environmentally damaging products or services (e.g. fossil fuel, mining, plastic, animal ag, seafood, etc.). If you own a non-vegan restaurant, we may be able to promote your business if you offer at least a few satisfying vegan/plant-based/vegetarian options, but we cannot show or describe non-vegan options except to say that they’re available.
- Once your video is published, it cannot be removed or modified unless we determine something has been misrepresented. Removal or modification is at our sole discretion.